ACD SIP Service
SIP Hosted Phone Service
Why should your business choose ACD Telecommunications “SIP Service”?
What are the benefits?
There are no contracts, long-term obligations or penalties for cancellation of SIP Service. Cancelling the service is simple and easy if you are not satisfied.
It is cost-effective and flexible. Choose from stand-alone programs, paying for the specific services you will use or choose an all-inclusive package. The choices and packages are suited to your needs and there are endless possibilities.
Both toll and toll-free telephone numbers can support up to 25 simultaneous calls. You’ll find this feature quite useful as compared to rival services that showcase inbound calling, claiming to be “unlimited” while regulating numbers to a single call at a time. If you choose ACD’s SIP Service, busy signals will never be heard on your inbound lines. It is right in line with ACD’s business motto of “Service First”.
LNP (Local Number Portability) allows you to keep your existing phone numbers and ‘port’ it to ACD’s hosted service. Almost all telephone numbers are portable and ACD will seamlessly and professionally help you transition to the SIP solution. The process can take up to a week in some cases. Toll-free numbers are also available for SIP. Contact one of our expert technicians or account managers for a free consultation on ACD’s SIP Service.
ACD Telecommunications offers a 30-day free trial! Any ACD hosted service (i.e. voicemail boxes, auto attendants, and groups) can be cancelled within 30 days of installation. Public switched telephone network calls are not included during the trial period with ACD.
You simply need a SIP phone and internet connection. Does this sound too good to be true? Well, it is the truth and just that simple. ACD’s SIP Service is compatible with any SIP Softphone or Desktop phone; giving you extreme flexibility and allowing you to control your communications platform. ACD’s SIP Service also grows with your company, and strategic planning is discussed with ACD Technicians from the beginning of your transition to a hosted solution.
Are Hosted Phone Systems Good for Every Small Business?
You decide! There's no hardware. You can give an extension to that sales guy in Miami, Florida, and he'll get his calls directly or sent to him any number of ways.
This is a case for "renting" a phone solution because it's worthwhile to dig into this technology. A hosted phone service makes sense for a lot of small businesses.
• Eliminate your monthly telephone charges from the phone company
• No centralized equipment to purchase and maintain
• No contracts to sign; no long term commitments
• Pay for only for the services & calling as you go. No minimum.
• Add or delete extensions at will
How does it work?
1. You sign up for the service
2. You are given the option of porting over your existing phone number or adding a new number(s), or adding local toll-free
3. Chose the number of extensions and related services (i.e., voicemail boxes, automated attendant, and music-on-hold). After extensions were assigned to your people, provide them with their instructions for configuring their phone lines over the Web. After a few days you can shut off my existing phone system and services!
What do your Callers Get?
Up to 25 calls can ring into your regular or toll fee numbers. An automated attendant answers the phone (you may change the message as required). They can be given the choice of "sales" or "service" or you can choose the dial-by-name directory. You can leave a message. If you wait to get me on the line, the call can be automatically routed to my cellphone (you can choose to route calls to whatever number I want).
The service stores the messages online and also sends a text message and an e-mail with the voicemail attached as a media file. Nothing falls through the cracks. All of your employees can individually configure their extensions the same way.
There are the many features included in the a-la-cart (pay for only the services you use) and per seat plans include the following things for FREE:
· Advanced Call Handling - 3-way conferencing, call hold, call transfer, call logs, call screening, caller ID, do not disturb, simultaneous ring, work form anywhere and advanced call forwarding.
· Unlimited Extensions
· Business Hour Routing
· Unified Communications Web App
· Up to 10 Phones per person (simulring)
· Outlook & Browser click-to-call plug-in
· Video Calling
· Mobile Extensions
· Free Internal Calls between extensions-unlimited outbound call limit
· The following items are included in the $29.95 per seat plan: (five person minimum) Optional extra-cost in the Pay-as-you-Go plan-*optional extra cost in both plans 2.9 c/minute Standard Calling - the Continental US, calls to over 20 countries. All extension calling is free, regardless of location.
If you've got a more significant customer service operation, you can set up queues for calls. You can transfer calls between extensions or outside lines, too. There are a bunch of reports detailing phone activities for your company and individual people. Contact us at 800-988-6511 today for further details!